Welcome to the 2014 NCAA® Men’s Final Four®!
KEY VOLUNTEER INFORMATION
Volunteer registration is closed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
TO SIGN UP:
Click Register Now! on the right side of this page to begin your online volunteer registration. Please be sure to complete Steps 1 - 7. It only takes approximately 3 to 5 minutes to complete!
There are many opportunities to volunteer between March 28 – April 7, 2014 for events and programs in conjunction with the 2014 NCAA Men’s Final Four.
Click here to review available volunteer roles and descriptions.
All volunteers are required to attend a two-hour volunteer orientation session. While attending orientation, volunteers will receive information specific to the event, volunteer uniforms, and other general instructions.
Volunteers who complete three (3) shifts will receive:
- Official 2014 NCAA Men’s Final Four Polo shirt;
- Official 2014 NCAA Men’s Final Four jacket;
- Official 2014 NCAA Men’s Final Four cap;
- Volunteers who complete all three (3) volunteer shifts will be invited to a special post-event volunteer appreciation party.
Volunteer uniforms should be worn with tan/khaki pants or long skirt and comfortable, close-toed shoes.
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM SPECIFICS:
- Volunteer opportunities are NOT available inside of AT&T Stadium.
- Event credentials or tickets will not be provided to volunteers.
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age by March 31, 2014.
- A driver’s license or government issued photo ID is required.
- Volunteers must agree to a criminal background check.
Please click Register Now! on the right side of this page to begin your online volunteer registration.
Thank you for your interest and participation. We couldn't do it without you!
Questions/Comments? Please contact email@example.com.
NCAA® and Final Four® are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.